The Key is back!
Pete and Andy have a new vision for The Key youth and children’s worker training. Combining the best features of The Key and The Key 2, the training day will now consist of three main sessions:
1. Reviewing your ministry and setting out the vision and values for your youth/children’s work
2. Faith development of children and young people, including how they learn and how you plan to meet those needs
3. Risk assessment and child protection
When? Saturday 1 March 2014, 10.00am to 4.00pm
Where? Church of the Good Shepherd, Four Marks, GU34 5AA
Cost? £5 per person, please bring your own packed lunch
Book through Lesley Grimm: firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone 01962 710970
We’re very sorry, but we’ve had to cancel The Key which was to take place on Saturday 22 June at Old Alresford Place. We need a minimum of 10 people for good group-based learning, and that hasn’t happened.
We’ll let you know shortly when we intend to do The Key next term.
We’re really sorry, but we have to cancel this event as the small number signed up would not make a viable group.
The next Key training events are:
The Key at:
- Wesley Centre, Whites Road, Bitterne (SO19 7NP) on Saturday 29 September 2012
The Key 2 at:
- Monday 25 June & Tuesday 10 July 2012 (8.00 – 10.00pm) at St Mary’s Church Rooms, London Road, King’s Worthy (SO23 7JL)
- Saturday 8 September 2012 at St Paul’s, Throop (BH8 0NY)
- Saturday 20 October 2012 at St Andrew’s, Dibden Purlieu (SO45 4PT) Note new date!
- Wednesdays (7.30 – 10.00pm) 7 & 28 November 2012 at All Saints’, Milford (SO41 0QJ)