Along with a whole group of others from across the Diocese, we (Andy and Sarah) are off in just over two weeks to the Diocesan Synod Conference (see the programme here)
We’re aware as we go that we have the privilege of representing a small army of YCF leaders and whole magnificent hoard of Children, Young People and Families. We want to make sure you’ve had a chance to let us know what you’re thinking, even if you’re not able to be there with us.
So with that in mind, we’d love to hear from you either in the comments below or via email, your thoughts on these questions. And we’ll do our best to take your thinking with us as we go!
- Where are you seeing the 4SPs make a difference amongst Children, Young People and Families?
- What do the Young People, Children and Families you engage with want to see from us as a Diocese and parishes as we continue moving forwards?
- What would you like to see us doing as a diocesan community to engage with Children, families and young people, under the banner of the 4SPs?
- Are there particular issues that you want us to have on our minds at conference?
- Anything else you want to say to us?
We’re excited at all the potential this conference holds for helping us move forwards. Thanks for being on the journey with us. Please do also pray and join in on twitter (#winchestermission)
We’ll make sure we let you know how it all went once we get back.