One of the best ways of getting good ideas is to see how another church does Messy Church and to welcome critical friends to yours.
• Pick up new ideas
• Be challenged by the differences
• Feel what it’s like to be a guest in an unfamiliar setting
• Be encouraged by aspects of your own Messy Church that you’d taken for granted
• See your own Mess in a new light
• Make new Messy friends and allies
We’re all so busy with our own church life that we may not get round to organising a visit to another one. So BRF brings you The Great Big BRF Mess-About! It’s very simple: take your team and visit another Messy Church!