Asking young people questions – getting conversation started, is at the heart of youth ministry. In this series of 5 Questions to ask your Youth Group we will provide conversation starting questions for you to explore with your youth group.
1. What do you think Jesus’ favourite TV show would be ?
2. How would you describe your church in 140 characters or less?
3. List together all of the different forms of media that you interact with – are there any you could do without? Is there one which you would keep above all others?
4. People often say that you shouldn’t trust anything you read in the papers – why do you think that is?
5. Should the way we interact with media be different because we are Christians? If so, how?