Thanks again to Ben Mizen and his Dopcandy blog, for this wisdom:
The Aim Lower Journal is an excellent website of artilces that focus on mission, discipleship and children. Here’s a selection of articles from issue 1:
- Aim Lower – A new priority for children in mission thinking
- Think Smaller – How do we relate to children and how might fresh thinking help our mission
- Give Up – Challenge yourself. Are you ready for real mission partnership?
- Go Have a Cup of Coffee – The foundations of productive partnership in mission
- The Child Faith Journey – What are the signposts on the child’s journey to faith. 10 key insights
- Mentoring – We say it takes a whole church to nurture the faith of a child – but how?
- Key Trends in Mission to Children – 6 key insights and many many questions for further discussion
- Radical Jesus – A saying about children that changed everything