£149 + VAT per person with FREE six session manual with lesson plans and structured guidance
This interactive and practical course provides delegates a holistic approach to dealing effectively with bullying in everyday situations.
‘Solutions to Bullying’ enables the learner to identify the different types of bullying including cyber bullying and dating violence and teach positive strategies and solutions for young people experiencing bullying.
This course also allows for professionals to work in group settings and on an individual basis and to use the practical exercises, tools and techniques to address issues of anger.
Delegates will receive a six session manual with lesson plans and structured guidance
The training course will cover the following topics:
* Identification of bullying, cyber bullying and dating violence
* The Cause and Effect of Vulnerability
* Increasing Empathy
* Building Assertive and Confidence Building Techniques
* Body Language; Why and How?
* Understanding the Impact of our Behaviour
* Teaching the difference between Passive, Aggressive and Assertive
* Brave the Rage Bully Defence Tools
* Increasing Confidence and the ability to react Assertively to Conflict
* Reflection of Body Anger Zones
* Positive Conflict Resolution Skills and Anger Management Techniques
* 5 Simple Steps to Mediation
* Positive Relationships
The course will run from 10am to 4pm on the following days:
Wednesday 17th April 2013 – Canary Wharf, London
Thursday 18th April 2013 – Birmingham (TBC)
If you wish to book a place on this course, please download and return the booking form as soon as possible.
Click here to register your interest now!
Charmaine Simpson, Education & Training Administrative Officer
PO Box 45184, London, N15 3XL T: 0203 137 3827 M:07702 958544 F:01425 675107